Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

The Artist Formerly Known as 'Y-Beads'

Y-beads is having a re-vamp and is now Blue Kiln Beads.  It is a slow process but I have started with getting my banner from the very talented and patient Joanne Askey , I am over the moon with the results.  Now that I am armed with this new banner I can stroll on over to the online high street and get some business cards sorted.  I also want to refresh my stall, open an Etsy shop and basically get out there. 


We are between homes at the moment which means that my 'studio' has been dismantled.  I did however manage to get over to mum and dad's today and have a session on mum's torch.  It was all very strange, getting used to a different set-up but I did manage to create some beads.  I will try to get some pics up soon.


Better get on with the revamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment