Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Some beads to show!

I thought I would share some pics of my latest beads, we haven't had any sunshine here today so the colours are a little dull.


This is a nice bright spring-like set made with aqua and bright green.  These might get the acid treatment to give them a matt sheen.  The centre of the large beads are white so when the beads are etched they have a slight glow.

I made this set to match a top I bought.  Again I might etch these, I haven't decided yet.

Lastly is the set I made last night.  I have been lacking inspiration so I turned to my trusty 'Passing the Flame' book, a bible for bead makers.  This pattern requires starting the bead in a different way to the method I usually use which has resulted in some slightly uneven shaped beads.  However, I think this adds to their charm and I don't think it will show when I have made them into either a bracelet or necklace.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely beads, will you show them again if you etch them? I have just 'discovered' your blog and am enjoying reading it!

    ReplyDelete