Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Nearly There

Hooray, having a mini celebration because I have almost finished preparing my kit instructions!I have taken
 lots of photographs to make sure that I have captured each step.  I will have a couple of colourways on offer and I hope to have them in my Etsy shop by 9pm (GMT) tonight!  Yes, that's right, I've actually publicly declared a deadline which means that I will have to stick to it instead of getting side tracked into 'other' stuff.  Having difficulty getting the light right for photos on this dull day but I'm going to persevere.

See you later........

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just came across your blog, looked on Etsy for your kit instructions ... in vain .. u still enjoying the mini celebration? Seriously though, if I'm slow and don't find what I'm looking for even though it's out there, maybe you could give me a pointer? I love the idea of making beads from glass, I'm trying to make them out of clay ...

    mecki
    meckimadeit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete