Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Buttons Etc...

I have had a couple of sessions at the torch since my last post and some of the resulting beads have even become a necklace!

I've attached the beads to a hand-dyed silk ribbon from Di using some cotton cord.  I'm really pleased with the combination of beads with shank style buttons.  I am also particluarly hooked on the green and purple theme, perhaps it's because Halloween is looming?

I've been practising some more with my marble press
And with my two-holed button mandrels

You know what they say about practice, practice, practice.  Who knows I might even get a chance to have another session tonight.  Having said that I have started to go to Knit and Natter at Jumble Jelly and I have embarked on a shawl project, I'll post some pics at some point.  I might just curl up on the sofa with my knitting.....


1 comment:

  1. We are so glad that you did start knitting and nattering with us too!

    ReplyDelete